We’re not just committed to your IT Infrastructure. We also recognize our responsibility to the community – to better the lives of our customers, our colleagues, our partners, families, and communities we serve, and to inspire others to do the same.
We set out on this journey to bring common sense, industry best practices, and a disciplined, process-based focus to our customers’ IT systems and infrastructures. We stay ahead of the curve and strive to modernize all of our customers' environments to stay secure and efficient.
It’s what we do today, and it’s what we’ll continue to do tomorrow.
Our interns are paired with a service desk mentor to ensure they are challenged to build strong critical thinking skills within the industry and get the immersive, hands-on experience they deserve.
Some of the tasks we introduce to our interns are as follows:
- Learn how to ticket support requests in a concise, organized and descriptive manner
- Perform audits on client backup plans
- Build new computers for clients and learn about standard hardware and software we install & support for clients.
- Answer inbound Service Desk calls and create tickets for customers that call in
- Monitor ticket queues and begin basic troubleshooting
We utilize the services of SciTechsperience to connect us with STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) college students with an emphasis in technology.
If you are interested in our internship program, send us a message requesting more information using our contact form.
Advancing Women in STEM
We had our first experience working with NCWIT Aspirations in Computing during the Summer of 2019!
NCWIT is a non-profit organization that strives to "increase the influence and meaningful participation of girls and women from every community in the field of computing, particularly in terms of innovation and development."
We were excited to host Anna, approaching her senior year of high school, in our Service Desk team for a day to shadow our remote and on-site service desk analysts.
She truly experienced a day in the life of a Managed Service Provider!
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Your Business IT Partner
Superior Managed IT can manage, or assist you with, your IT assets across their entire lifecycle.
From assessment, design, migration and deployment to ongoing management and security. We serve small to midsize businesses across the Twin Cities as their trusted business technology partner.
- IT Assessments & Advisory
- Elastic & Redundant Cloud Solutions: Planning, Migration, Deployment & Management
- Reliable Service Desk & Monitoring 365x7x24
- Remote & On-Site Support
- IT Security Solutions for Any Environment
- Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) including VoIP, Messaging, IVR, Voicemail, Mobility, Presence, and Conferencing
- And much more!
Contact us today for your free consultation!