Reliable, Scalable, and Optimized Data Centers
Data storage needs are expanding rapidly while years of patchwork remodeling have often left data centers with redundant and incompatible systems. For the modern mid-market business, maintaining an onsite data center can be challenging and distracting on an even good day.
Are Your Business Goals Aligned With Your Data Center?
Reducing downtime and expensive repairs are core to Superior Managed IT identity and we will help you move your business towards 99.9% uptime (less than 8 hours of unscheduled downtime per year) and greater as budget and business needs dictate.
Work with the Experts of All Things Data Center
Let us help you assess, measure, and align your data center requirements and results with your business goals and objectives.
Remote Hosting – Data Center Services
Some of the items we evaluate during an on-site data center assessment include:
- Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE)
- How effective is your IT equipment using power?
- Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS)
- Are there enough UPS units to safe guard data in the event of an unplanned outage?
- Estimated Time of Repair (ETR)
- How long does it take to get back up and running during planned and unplanned network outages?
Consider migrating your workflow to the cloud with some of our public (Office 365, Azure, Amazon, Rackspace, USInternet, CenturyLink, Comcast) and private solutions.
Virtualize your on-premise equipment to build a hybrid cloud environment with our Microsoft Hyper-V & VMware services.
Maximize your ROI for IT assets with our network & infrastructure optimization and management services.
Plan ahead with our storage and business continuity services.
Get notified of critical alerts immediately with our proactive monitoring, alerting, and support services.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Your Business IT Partner
Superior Managed IT can manage, or assist you with, your IT assets across their entire lifecycle.
From assessment, design, migration and deployment to ongoing management and security. We serve small to midsize businesses across the Twin Cities as their trusted business technology partner.
- IT Assessments & Advisory
- Elastic & Redundant Cloud Solutions: Planning, Migration, Deployment & Management
- Reliable Service Desk & Monitoring 365x7x24
- Remote & On-Site Support
- IT Security Solutions for Any Environment
- Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) including VoIP, Messaging, IVR, Voicemail, Mobility, Presence, and Conferencing
- And much more!
Contact us today for your free consultation!